From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 23, 2014 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Better Design Possibilities?

The important factor is instansious power(IP). High amperage can produce the
required level of IP, or high voltage can, or the duration of the pulse can be
shortened. To get the best COP, a very high voltage pulse...say 5 million
volts, that is pulsed for under a nanosecond will provide the required results
with the best COP.

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson