Which just proves that David Roberson and Axil are both aliens promoting
wild goose chase theories because, like Whitehead, they know:

“Operations of thought are like cavalry charges in a battle — they are
strictly limited in number, they require fresh horses, and must only be
made at decisive moments.”

- Alfred North Whitehead, “Adventures of Ideas”