On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Not disagreeing with you. It was the last 10 seconds that I was focusing
> on.

Yeah. Me, too.

I loaded "Starship Troopers" - 1080p. But I'm not sure if I have a +
account. Good grief! Looks like I can watch the whole film. I feel like I'm
stealing. What's kind of deal did Google work out with the entertainment
industry to allow full viewing access to these full length feature films? I
don't see where I'm paying anything to watch these feature films, some in
HD too.

Actually, you just need gmail.  I wouldn't fret too much over your gift
horse dentistry.  Just enjoy.

<http://zazzle.com/orionworks>