To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Better Design Possibilities?

Hi,
[snip]

It is late this evening and I felt like throwing out something cute to the crowd.

The reason Axil does not come out is that he is an alien from a distant star system. His task is to help mankind to venture into space and LENR is required to make this possible. We need to follow his instructions carefully on this subject and his second project is to teach us how to make a reactionless drive. :-)

Time to hit the sack...zzzzzz

Unsigned

....the aliens are doing everything in their power to stop us getting into
space. Why do you think LENR gets no funding? ;)

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk