If it's so easy to label his argument as crackpottery then it should be
just as easy for you to prove it.  So far, no one has addressed his
argument, just a bunch of sniping & commentary.  Perhaps if there was more
rational discussion of classical arguments, and less sniping, there'd be
less unsubscribing.