*Ni-62 removal would be expensive for Rossi*

Rossi says that Ni62 enrichment gives him better performance. IMHO, all
fusing nuclei input to the LENR reaction must have zero spin.

All isotopes of Cu have non zero spins and therefore are non reactive in
LENR fusion. Cu will produce RF as being NMR active.