Jones, You are making specious arguments that are below the quality level
of your posts.

Yes, you are correct and Jed is correct in the arguments that the diffusion
of He and Argon in Miles' experiments are essentially constants - note the
(s)!  When the amount on the inside and outside are far from equilibrium,
each gas will diffuse with its own constant (actually it is an exponential
constant for each).  Jed is correct that diffusion from the outside would
provide a clear set of constant rates in the blind experiments and the ones
with excess heat.  This constant rate signature will not correlate with
excess heat.  These arguments have been made ad nauseam in peer review of
Miles' work.  Nothing that was said in the Miles communique that you posted
upsets that peered review result at all; in fact, it clearly points out
that Miles knew well what he was up against when he designed the
experiment.  The Miles data stands. At the moment, the small stones you are
throwing at it are futile strikes with blinders on.

Your attempt to dismiss the Claytor tritium results as being "high voltage"
is again specious.  The voltages being used are not capable of producing
hot fusion.  In the dense plasma created, the mean free path of the
electrons is very short and electrons or protons never attain anywhere near
the energy that the source *could* provide in a high vacuum.  Why do you
think that x-ray tubes need really high vacuum?... to prevent these
collisions that slow down the electrons.  Again, you think a single
specious sentence can wipe away real, peer reviewed experimental results.

You are so determined that your theory of no fusion is correct that you
will make up stories in your mind to wash away the good data taken by truly
competent experimentalists. You have lost your open mind.

Ni-H could well be different.  We will just have to wait for more data.
 Mizuno is just a good data point with its own flaws and insights.

Bob Higgins