On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 7:32 AM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The report cites the fuel as a combination of LiAlH4 and Ni + Fe.  It
> appears the Ni is treated with an Fe catalyst as I surmised - this is the
> powder I have been working with.  The LiAlH4 means that Rossi is using a
> hydride supplying only H2 and not D.

Unless they have used LiAlH4 that was specifically enriched in 1H, there
should be ~ 1 in 6000 parts D to H.  Also, keep in mind that Rossi no doubt
knew in advance that there would be an isotope analysis, and he may have
tried to walk a line between setting up a demo that showed a clear signal,
on one hand, and taking steps to avoid giving away all of his secrets, on
the other.

Eric