Those good fellows over at E-Cat world stated that Rossi uses a
magnetic pulse to startup his reactor. I did not know this. Many of the
E-Cat World readers memorize Rossi’s every word. This is a great thing but
I confess that I cannot do it myself. Such an important revelation about
Rossi theory might be missed if not for the diligence of his many disciples.

Such a process to use magnetism might be the reason why the control box
that Rossi now uses is more complicated than one might expect and is a good
reason that it is held secret. It also leads much more credence to the EMF
theory of the E-Cat reaction.