I have been studying this trying to figure if some of the 30,000,000 watts
of 200-800 Hz pulsed EMF @ 3GHz carrier wave from a radar station might be
collected by 1"-4" wave height in ocean and dissolve a shallow coral reef
skeleton made of CaCO3 just like this unit that gets 4 stars on amazon

http://bestwatersoftenerreview.com/clearwave-cw-125-salt-free-electronic-water-conditioner-review/