-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cook

> I thought you might like Terry's idea.

Awkshully, Bob... it could work, but is the proton then neutralized as a
neutron? Having a free neutron creates problems. What I had been thinking is a
bit different- that the electron itself goes into the Dirac "sea" as the SPP
decays, leaving behind only its spin (or a component of spin if the electron is
nothing but 2 kinds of spin plus charge) ... which spin is transferred to the
magnon, as the electron is lost - charge and all.

The electron's 511 keV is a combination angular momentum, intrinsic spin,
charge and possibly something else, but part of that could transfer to magnons,
if an electron "disappears" in the SPP aftermath. Does the reactor become
positively charged, or negatively charged or is it neutral ? You would think
this would be reported.

If 40 amps of alternating current is flowing into a device which becomes
positively charged, then we can possibly calculate how much mass is lost via
electron "depletion" with spin energy transferred and retained. Or if
negatively charged, then perhaps only charge is retained and spin is lost. Not
enough information.

It could be that each "lost" electron gives a decent fraction of its
mass-energy as intrinsic spin, say 100 keV, and then we can model the reaction.
Who knows?

Anyway, unless the MFMP finds gain via SPP, we will likely never know.

From: Terry Blanton

> Suppose the mass of the electron is absorbed by a proton in the
nucleus while the spin momentum creates heat via the SPP?

There could be two different things going on, one is SPP and the other is
LENR

This is a clue from the old hot cat:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrx3oCHm1erPduOU_DeO4_unHd2dAbFoifVWGrsAhQ3BMwGh4N

Match this image against the chart here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incandescence#mediaviewer/File:Incandescence_Color.jpg

That looks like a good match for something between 1000 and 1100 C, no?

I keep going back to the SPP and to NASA, etc.