What I have, basically, is a design document, about an OS I have never been
capable of designing single-handedly. Sure, it's possible to build a
command-line operating system by one-self, perhaps build a GUI/windowing/API
engine by one-self, maybe to also build a 3d engine by one-self, and perhaps
also to build a virtual world by one-self (I personally think that if I had
the operating system itself, it would be a thousand times easier to build a
virtual world by one self), but to do all of them, I'm just not sure I can
do all of them together, and I certainly don't have the experience with any
(except maybe the building 3d worlds part; My roommates and I are making an
MMO, after all)...

So if I fit in here, or if I can help in betatesting, all the better.