On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:15:19PM -0800, Ken Taylor wrote:
> > yeah - but my tests of the position sensitivity are quite scary for
> > anything u want
> > to be accurate or repeatable and for mission critical stuff.
>
> But would this kind of experiment be reproducable in the real world, even
> with super-precision equipment?

How scary *is* it actually? After which time does the simulation start to
diverge visibly? And, if you happen to be in a mood for tinkering, what
happens if you update the second simulation with data from the first
simulation every $time?

Liebe Grüße,
Sebastian Hoffmann
--
"Glücklich zu sein ist oberste Bürgerpflicht."
  -- Paranoia, West End Games