On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 04:42:06PM +0900, chris wrote:
> <chuckle> poor AI! Nice example, reminds me of the Ai used to
> translate English/Russian. It was asked to translate "The spirit is
> willing but the flesh is weak" and came back with :
> "The wine is good but the meat is rotten"!

When the first speech recognizer was finished, the scientists wondered what
should be the first words to be recognized. Being the boring scientists they
are, they settled for "Recognize speech.". Little did they know that they'd
"Wreck a nice beach.".

Liebe Grüße,
Sebastian Hoffmann
--
"Glücklich zu sein ist oberste Bürgerpflicht."
  -- Paranoia, West End Games