On 2/13/07, Reed Hedges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> chris wrote:
> > When I finish my thesis (soon!), I'll be looking for a open source 3D
> > system I can modify and experiment with, so I'll have more to say
> > then.
>
> It would be ideal if you were able to implement it as a CrystalSpace
> plugin or patch or something, cause then it would work with VOS of course.
>
> Or maybe it can be done as a layer easily adapted to different engines?

I'll check out CrystalSpace later and try to assess how it could be
done with that engine.
If I get my way, these ideas will become a common architectural aspect
in all engines :)
but, from what I have read, and played with, you cannot easily adapt
most engines from the outside or just with plugins.

chris