Hi Reed,

Nice work! Regarding the boxes in #1, is there any way to make the
round corners anti-aliased? It looks a bit weird in contrast to to
the smooth backgroudn image and the anti-aliased VOS logo.

Regarding #2, I think mouseover-popups are not a good idea for large
things such as screenshots, better make them popup on click. I like
the colorful tree-branch, but maybe that works better as a fixed
rather than scrolling background too?

The only real issue I have is with the headline fonts; maybe it is a
Safari/Mac problem, but they look extremely fat, to an extent where
they are barely legible.

Keep up the nice work,
Karsten Otto (kao)