From: Kim-man 'Punky' TSE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:42 PM
To: John Jelercic
Cc: 'Robert Rawlins - Think Blue'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Voyage-linux] ALIX LED Control

John,

No, I am not going to backport it back to 2.6.20.   Let's looking forward.

Regards,
Punky

http://www.voyage.hk/dists/experimental/linux/linux-image-2.6.23-486-voyage_

https://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk/target/linux/generic-2.6/files/drivers

>>> /leds/leds-alix.c
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Punky

Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
  - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation