Ahm, I now have my Alix opened in my hands and I see the problem... :)
The FOUR want-to-be LEDs are in fact audio jacks :D I have foolishly forgotten that 1.D has audio and seeing this thread assumed that those four neatly drilled holes on the case are there so one can see the LEDs while in fact they serve a completely different purpose.
Should have looked closer ;]

Thus I apologize for the useless thread. I'll check the schema and connect some LEDs and probably see them blinking ;)

Best regards,
QmQ

--
This message has been scanned by ArcaMail, ArcaVir 2009
scanned 2009-03-19 20:54:00, engine: 2009.0010, base: 2009.03.18 14:25:31