On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, josh hayles wrote:

> Just looked at Czech Amiga news page...loaded within moments here
> (15-20" maybe).
> 
> However, I remember when we discussed this some months ago I
> demonstrated on this mailing list that they could use 1 table instead
> of 3 for each of their boxes and get an identical result...the advice
> obviously didn't filter through.

That demonstration, if it was the same as the one on one of .plan files
at Vapor, did _not_ make the same kind of table, not even in theory.
Only reason V showed them somewhat similar (not identical) was due to 
V's rather lacking table support (widths were not done right).

It is however for Czech amiga news to go from three to two iterations
of celles, on most browsers however this does only save perhaps a sec. 

At the end of the day, two facts remain:

1.)  Voayger is dead slow on renderering tables
2.)  Voyager is does not render tables correctly as described in HTML4


 Kolbj�rn Barmen |    a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/LinuxPPC   |    // T e a m
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k  a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |    "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>
           �� Norwenglish Undiversity of Technophoby and Silence ��


____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to