Hello Uffe

On 26-Jan-00, you wrote:

#Yes, that's right. With decent I mean that I will be able to view most#
#sites. Currently I find that JavaScript is being used more and more and#
#I quite often encounter sites that I simply can't view because none of#
#the Amiga browser can handle them. Or even if I can view them, then#
#there is some functionality that doesn't work, so I can't use the site#
#properly.#

Yes, I am finding more and more sites that I can't visit e.g. Iceland Frozen
Food now have a site you can order on-line and have the food delivered. Also
my bank are now on-line but I can't access. More home shopping is not going
to be available to AMIGA users.

Regards
-- 
** ORCA **

Clyde Coast
Scotland

I think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
-- Oscar Wilde

====================================================
                                                      
Visit THE RIPPER - The best ONLINE and DISK magazine.  
                                                      
http://welcome.to/theripper.com     

====================================================
 













                                                                                       
                    
                                                                                       
 


____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to