On 23-Jan-00,* Brad Rogers*, of Planet Eros, wrote these Wise Words:

>> None of the Amiga browsers have a decent JavaScript implementation
>> yet.
> 
> Depends what you mean by "decent".   :-)

I would guess that means one that gets to at least 90% of the websites
that are out there without some sort of error message... my results
are significently below that!  : /

I would guess a better number would be 98%, but I think that is
a very unlikely event.  Too many "rules" that are broken out there
by the web creating bits of software.  : (((

Gil

-- 
         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gil Knutson's Pride and Joy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] - OS3.5 - Sardis, BC, Canada
       A3000/30/2+16 RAM+245 meg Maxtor+1.06 gig Seagate+ZIP Drive
        MFCardIII+GVC 56k Speakerphone+Lexmark 4039 10R w/16meg
 THOR2.5a, MUI3.8, MWB, Voyager3.xbeta  AmIRC 2.0, AmFTP 1.65 (all reg)
         ~~~~~~~~~~~ The Amiga Shall Inherit the Earth ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like work ... I can sit and watch it for hours.


____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to