> Hello,
> Many months ago, I downloaded Voyager pre3 only to find that it was
virtually
> non-functional.
> There was very little incentive to buy this product, especially with
regard to the number
> of bugs
> reported and its inability to perform.
> I have not downloaded V3 as it seems that this is still the case.
Further, I am really fed
> up with
> the constant 'spam' of mail from this server.

How the hell can you comdemn a piece of software if you can't be
bothered to download it and try it for yourself? That's just ridiculous.
Yes, it has its bugs but they are definitely not the be all and end all.
Using V3 to surf is still a damn good experience IMO, so good that I
paid to register it and have not regretted it one little bit. I use
Netscape and IE here at work and Voyager is every bit as good. As soon
as the Javascript stuff gets sorted out it'll be truely great.

Of course you're going to get alot of negative points mentioned on this
list; it's the Voyager discussion list so naturally most people are
going to talk about bugs they've found. I bet if you were on a similar
Netscape or IE list you'd get the same type of content. Yes, there are
times when irrelevant topics are brought up, but that's in the
significant minority, and a problem of virtually all discussion groups I
know.

Do yourself a favour and try the software yourself. Then, at least,
you'd be in more of a position to accurately assess its functionality!

> It seems that most contributers write because they
> have nothing else to do, rather being constructive.

And the rest of your rant about the demise of the Amiga, the MCC, your
lack of conviction about turning an Amiga on, I suppose that's
constructive, or in the least bit of relevance to this list?

If you don't want to try the product, don't want to register it, don't
like the list, there's a simple solution; Unsubscribe, and leave the
list to those of us who do use the product and have paid for it or at
least make some valid contribution.


Regards

Jules

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to