On Monday January 24 2000, David Price said to All:
DP> Many months ago, I
DP> downloaded Voyager pre3 only to find that it was virtually
DP> non-functional. There was very little incentive to buy this product,
DP> especially with regard to the number of bugs reported and its inability
DP> to perform. I have not downloaded V3 as it seems that this is still the
If you have not downloaded the latest version how can you possibly cast
judgement on it?
DP> case. Further, I am really fed up with the constant 'spam' of mail from
DP> this server. It seems that most contributers write because they have
DP> nothing else to do, rather being constructive.
I have seen no unsolicited commercial e-mail from #?vapor.com.
DP> I am sorry to say that the Amiga, as it is now, is dead. Only a
What exactly is the point of your message? Voyager has bugs so it's the end
of the world? V3 is being worked on - the latest version works fine most of
the time but it isn't complete.
DP> So there you have it. I never thought I'd see the day that I didn't
DP> turn on the Amiga and be proud to do it. Access to the net has changed
DP> all that and as far as I can see Voyager is still miles behind PC
DP> browsers.
I also use a Windows box to access some websites, I'm not going to shoot my
Amiga though. Is your PC networked to the Amiga? If not, do it and use both
machines to their maximum advantage.
--
Neil Williams, British. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ:18223711 2:442/107
http://www.aio.co.uk http://www.tkgbbs.freeserve.co.uk
*Zeus* *Developments*, BBS s/w: http://www.bleach.demon.co.uk/zeus/
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"