Hi everyone,
On 02-Feb-00, David Gerber wrote:
> On 01-Fev-00 07:12:26, John Gillanders wrote:
>> Is it just me or do the keyboard shortcuts not work in Voyager (I'm
>> using version 3.0.52)? Mine don't at all.
> Check your Textinput settings. They have precedence if the URL string
> is activated.
I have checked these and it doesn't seem to be the cause - 1. because
the keyboard shortcuts don't work even when the url string is inactive
and 2. because there's no shortcut for RAmiga-G in my textinput
settings but when I try to 'go to bookmarks' using RAmiga-G nothing
happens. Shortcut keys to my knowledge work in all other programs that
I use, but not Voyager.
>> Ditto for the password
>> manager. It's never seemed to do anything on my system - isn't it
>> supposed to 'catch' passwords that you enter or something so you
>> don't always have to reenter them?
> Yes. If you ticked the "Remember password" when prompted to enter a
> password.
Is the 'remember password' prompt part of Voyager, or do you mean like
the Yahoo! mail box which you tick to 'remember my username and
password'? I presume the former, but I have never had this prompt
before even though I have been to several different sites that require
passwords!
> Otherwise you can still change that setting by double
> clicking on an entry in the Password manager window.
Which is empty on my system (of course, because the no passwords have
been 'caught'.) Any idas as to why this might be? I am running V
3.0.52, MUI 3.8, Image�decoder module vimgdecode_68030fpu 10.1
(28.11.99), SSL�module voyager_ssl.vlib 8.4 (11.10.99)
Regards,
--
John Gillanders
ICQ No: 11086954
Scone's Homepage: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~maryhill/index.html
PGP public key available on request