On 02-Fev-00   01:20:21, John Gillanders wrote:

>> Yes. If you ticked the "Remember password" when prompted to enter a
>> password.

> Is the 'remember password' prompt part of Voyager, or do you mean like
> the Yahoo! mail box which you tick to 'remember my username and
> password'? I presume the former, but I have never had this prompt
> before even though I have been to several different sites that require
> passwords!

It's part of Voyager but only when a page require authentication (401). Not
when the authentication is handled by some <FORM>s on the page and cookies.

>> Otherwise you can still change that setting by double
>> clicking on an entry in the Password manager window.

> Which is empty on my system (of course, because the no passwords have
> been 'caught'.) Any idas as to why this might be? I am running V
> 3.0.52, MUI 3.8, Image�decoder module vimgdecode_68030fpu 10.1
> (28.11.99), SSL�module voyager_ssl.vlib 8.4 (11.10.99)

See above :)

-- 
David Gerber

Einstein rules relatively OK.

Reply via email to