Greetings,

On 06-Feb-00, David Gerber spoke thus:

> On 02-Fev-00   01:20:21, John Gillanders wrote:

>>> Yes. If you ticked the "Remember password" when prompted to enter a
>>> password.

>> Is the 'remember password' prompt part of Voyager, or do you mean
>> like the Yahoo! mail box which you tick to 'remember my username and
>> password'? I presume the former, but I have never had this prompt
>> before even though I have been to several different sites that
>> require passwords!

> It's part of Voyager but only when a page require authentication
> (401). Not when the authentication is handled by some <FORM>s on the
> page and cookies.

Ahh okay I see. I haven't come across any that use authentication
then... oh well.

>>> Otherwise you can still change that setting by double
>>> clicking on an entry in the Password manager window.

>> Which is empty on my system (of course, because the no passwords
have
>> been 'caught'.) Any idas as to why this might be? I am running V
>> 3.0.52, MUI 3.8, Image�decoder module vimgdecode_68030fpu 10.1
>> (28.11.99), SSL�module voyager_ssl.vlib 8.4 (11.10.99)

> See above :)

alrighty ;)

Regards,
-- 
John Gillanders

ICQ No: 11086954
Scone's Homepage: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~maryhill/index.html
PGP public key available on request

Reply via email to