> Also, is there any particular reason why you are desperate to connect to BT
> Internet and /only/ BT Internet?
>
> Chris.

Chris,
My reason for wishing to register with BT is that I know of no other
free service.. Your comments seem to imply there are others. Would you
please for myself and others let us know of the alternatives.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you and the other people involved
in all aspects of Netconnect. I know through observing this list that
there are some detractors but the majority like myself appreciate your
efforts.

Bryn