> 5.  Yes! I Do!  You MUST!, exclude it from the NetConnect3 package,
> and develop it

Eh? Why 'exclude it from the NC package'? For your information:

1. The reason V3 even exists...is due to NC (VNG was developed, originally
for NC v1 and I pushed Olli to work on JS for NC3, last year!).

2. NC sells and sells quite well. Due to this, and that the V3 programmers
receive money from NC, is one large factor why V3 is actively developed
today :)

3. NC 1, 2 and 3 brought together a lot of new V users and created good
publicity for V, which in turn created more sales for the standalone V.

Chris.