Hello Ben

On 29-Mar-00, you wrote:
[snip]
-> The conversation on this list is being driven off-topic and is at
-> this point in time not exactly must use to anyone.

-> I propose to change this by trying to kick off some talk about V,
-> and what you would like and expect of it.
> + Have you got any general comments about the way we develop V?
[snip]

Is the printing sorted yet?

When printing text, at the bottom of the page can we have the next
line on a new sheet, instead of 1/2 a line on each page?

Regards,
 Michael.