Hello David,

on 08-Apr-00 you wrote :

» Hi;
»
...snip [V³'s cache management]

» When I was paying for internet access, to cut online time to a
» minimum, I used to quickly skim through all the sites I needed
» to see. This would hold them in the cache, then I'd log off and
» read them properly. Ibrowse had a really good cache browser
» that suited that sort of use.

V-NG v2.95 also had a usefull cache browser, V³ unfortunally
doesn't. (No, after testing CM I decided not to use it,
it too bloaded for this kind of problem, seems like
a M$ way of solving problems, sorry for the comparison,
but that's my impression).

Have nice weekend.

Regards

     NR

--
Remark of the day :

Oppression makes the wise man mad.
(Robert Browning)
--
Amiga 2000 B/2060ERC  - PicIV/Pic96      - 19" Iiyama S901GT
2/112 MB Chip/FastMem - 2x2.7 GB SCSI HD - 48 x SCSI CD-ROM