Hi all,

On 10-Apr-00, Samy Merchi spoke thus:

> On 10-Apr-00, Robyn & Steve wrote:
>> Hello Peter On 10-Apr-00, you wrote:

>>> Also, I just tried the APDF plugin whilst Offline, tried to load
>>> the test.pdf file, and got a blank screen. Same thing with
>>> Miami.pdf. Hmmm, I'll try it whilst Online shortly. Anyone else
>>> have any luck???

>> Same here... :(

> Ditto.

Hmm, I too get only a blank screen when trying the test.pdf from
Voyager, but it works fine from the APDF program itself - weird!? I
thought maybe it was cause I hadn't chosen a decoder in the APDF prefs
in Voyager 'plugins' section, but that seemed to make no difference...

Great to see the new releases, Vapor! The link to the guide to how to
set up TrueType fonts on your website is great!

I'd love to see the internet movie database added to the VSearch plugin!
Also, three different boxes for Amazon are a bit excessive - how about
having a selection menu for which Amazon you want to search? Also it
would be great if you could pick which search engine was the default
one you wanted! Keep up the great work :)

Regards,
--
John Gillanders

ICQ No: 11086954