Thank you for you reply.
I did use a VMware virtual machine before, I switched to a physical NIC for
testing and now there is no problem setting rx-num to 5.
Also, I tested redis using redis-benchmark, the specific command is as follows:
sudo taskset -c 9 bash -c "VCL_CONFIG=/home/chenweihao/vpp_config/vcl.conf
LD_PRELOAD=/home/chenweihao/vpp_dev/build-root/install-vpp-native/vpp/lib/libvcl_ldpreload.so
 /home/chenweihao/redis_6.0/src/redis-server --protected-mode no"
sudo taskset -c 11 bash -c "VCL_CONFIG=/home/chenweihao/vpp_config/vcl.conf
LD_PRELOAD=/home/chenweihao/vpp_dev/build-root/install-vpp-native/vpp/lib/libvcl_ldpreload.so
 /home/chenweihao/redis_6.0/src/redis-benchmark -h 127.0.0.1 -n 10000 -q -t
set,get -d 4096"

In the case of running both commands, the problems I mentioned before still
occur (even though I applied yesterday's patch).
However, the problem is not triggered every time the test is run, and it may
take several runs before the problem occurs once.