Interesting and promising. Brilliant Dig Ent is the company that announced
the KISS CD and saw their stock shoot up.   The announcement
was out of Atlanta, so maybe the music initiative is on the other
coast just two and half hours drive from here.  Whoopee!

If you look deeply into Crawford's site, he goes into a lot
of detail about his techniques (covered by a broad patent,
he says).  An external scripting language dedicated to
the events and interactions (eg, emotional states, verbs)
is used.  In the quote I sent to the list, he said the engine
was independent and could easily be interfaced to VRML.
So, it looks to me like a nice toolkit to add to a VRML
editor.

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
[EMAIL PROTECTED]