I used to run a HA NFS configuration using a dual mini-ITX
system in 1U (with a Travla C147 case). The synch speed sucked
howver, and the drives (300 GB Maxtors) ran too hot and died rather soon.
(I RMAed them, but one RMAed one is acting up as well, so I'm
back to mice and pumpkin -- at least the root RAID is working).

In our mini-ITX's we started to use Seagates as the Maxtors were dropping down like flys. Although now I know they are one and the same, we still opt for Seagates.

Although Maxtor always replaced them with no problems, its the hassle :)

Darren