From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 12:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Funnies

OK.  Appears we are running out of subjects for this board during this slow
month of January.  How about a new category titled "Funnies" where we can
relate some of the funny things which have happened to us in the pursuit of
our hobby.  I have a pretty funny one which I shall post later.  Maybe we
can all have a good laugh and chase away the clouds.

Roger