On 31/1/02 9:27 AM, "Andrew Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At 08:46 +0800 31/01/2002, Matthew Healey wrote:
>> I am in dire need of a command line app for OSX (I need to control it via a
>> shell script) that will create a data-fork-only (BinHqx? MacBinary?) file
>> from a native mac (resource + data fork) file. This file then needs to
>> survive the rigors of an FTP upload.
> 
> Does it have to be transported by ftp? How about rsync?

Rsync might do it, though I have never played with it. Currently I am trying
to duplicate the shell script functionality with AppleScript. It seems to be
going well so far. Admittedly I haven't finished the script yet :P


Regards

Matthew Healey

-- 

Matthew Healey
Information Systems
Western Orthopaedic Clinic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phone: +61 (08) 9423 8800
Fax: +61 (08) 9381 8300

Suite 213
25 McCourt Street
Subiaco 6006
Western Australia