I have the same problem with a Finale musical notation file- the created
PDF shows gobledegook for the notes and clefs......


Robert 
Griffin 
Morgan
http://users.indigo.net.au/robbie/tonepoet/
>>> Dr Bill Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 09/14/02 17:07 PM >>>
Does anyone know why if I take a Word (2001 for the MAC) file with
embedded
graphics ( anything, pics, charts etc) they never survive into the PDF?
I
am using Acrobat 4.0, change to Acrobat via Chooser, or just use the PDF
Writer Shortcut, same result. Special settings? If so where?

Bill


Dr Bill Parker

RENEW
Technical writing and editing in energy and resources.
Getting your technical message to a wide audience.

Box 322 Mt Lawley WA 6929
08 9371 6373 0403 583 676
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/