On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 19:36, Michael Campbell wrote:
> Oops, even I have been corrected by Onno :-)

I'm beginning to get the feeling (I'm a bit slow:) that some members of
the list - Michael being the latest - are wearing the "corrected by
Onno" as a badge - (not sure if it's a badge of shame or honour :-) but
please don't feel intimidated by any contribution I may or may not
attempt to make to this list.

At the end of the day I'm a person behind a computer attempting to help.
If I feel that I know (or *think* I know) how to help and I'm online
I'll put in my two cents worth.

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from trying to help also - in
fact that is what this list is all about. And if par-chance I come along
and modify/upgrade/tweak or otherwise comment on your answer, please see
it as an improvement rather than a personal attack.

<I'll get back in my box now and read more about CVS, which is what I
was doing until Michael came along and mis-spelled my name :->


> Cheers
> Mike
> (Note spelling)

Noted :-)

See, who said you can't train m&*kies :-)

Onno Benschop 

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, 
WA)
-- 
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno.. 
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno.. 
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno.. 

Proudly supported by Skipper Trucks, Highway1, Concept AV, Sony Central, Dalcon
ITmaze - ABN: 56 178 057 063 - ph: 04 1219 8888 - onno at itmaze dot com dot au