> -----Original Message-----
> From: WAMUG Mailing List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Onno
> Benschop
> Sent: Monday, 8 September 2003 2:38 PM
> To: WAMUG Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Photo in Headert

<elsnipo>

> In my opinion that has got to be the biggest waste of disk-space I've
> ever heard of, but then I suppose disks are cheap. Each to their own. I
> don't like postIT notes on my screen, but others seem to have 400
> gathered around the edges.
>
> Whatever gives you a buzz...
>
>
>
> Onno Benschop

Post it notes no, but those warning labels of Medications make the screen
look funny, Comments like " For Vaginal use only" and "This medicine may
cause Drowsiness...." Oh and the fruit labels ;o)

Also packing labels from microchip packs, but they are more a note of what
just arrived in the sample box, so I can build something exciting.......


Regards,

Kat.
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.443 / Virus Database: 248 - Release Date: 10/01/2003