I also get it frequently running Internet Explorer 5.1
on OS9.2. I put it down to website design before, I
always get it with particular sites but I get it for
random sites far too often. 

It seems to happen more frequently when I'm running a
large number of applications, and often at the same
time I get various programs, particularly Quicktime,
that run ok but the mouse cursor disappears when its
in that window and other programs have areas of their
windows disappear, well, turn a flat grey colour at
least. 

The scroll bar problem is generally a warming that
other strange things are going to start happening for
me.

Could it be some kind of memory issue? 

Kind regards,
Kelly

 --- Brett Carboni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
On 8/9/03 4:20 PM, "KEVIN Lock"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> communicated the
> following
> 
> > I am using an eMac with Safari 2.  Every time I
> call up Safari, I
> > have to drag the frame left about a centimetre to
> be able to use the
> > scroll bar.    Is there a preference I have missed
> here?
> 
> I don't know how to fix it but I can tell you it's
> the same on a G4/450 with
> Beige Apple 1705 monitor running 10.2.6 and Safari.
> 
> It's annoying.
> 
> Brett Carboni
> Tsunami
> "Please move your sushi 1 cm to the right before you
> eat"
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives -
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines -
>
<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe -
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro 

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk