Hi All

I do believe this scroll bar issue is my single biggest
problem with OSX, thank God:) Apart from the fact I cant
get my company to ditch M$ and take up Mac.

 ...but the mouse cursor disappears when its
in that window and other programs have areas of their
windows disappear, well, turn a flat grey colour at
least.

That sounds a little like the "grey" window is a Classic
application, not as visually athletic as native apps...


The scroll bar problem is generally a warming that
other strange things are going to start happening for
me.

I get the "off the screen" scroll bar in mail as well as
safari (possibly others too), but it doesn't seem to herald
any "strange things", I maintain 50 peecees running xp
so I know strange.
What sort of things start happening?


Could it be some kind of memory issue?

Kind regards,
Kelly

Does anyone know of a way to assign a key stroke to
the "zoom" function (the green window button), as I
believe this would go a long way to relieving this
horrible pain we are living with;)

Cheers (no really;)
Paul