if I win 3 or four I might have enough iPods to last a year..... (OK I'm cranky because I'm about to take in my 2nd iPod for the 2th time in less than 4 months after the first was taken in twice in 3 months.)

Hi all
Don't forget to drink Pepsi to win a 15gig iPod
Pepsi are giving away an iPod every hour.

I'm just going to the store to win wish me luck and of course everyone else.

http://www.pepsi.com.au/v3/ipod.htm

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2004/06/01/pepsiipod/index.php?redirect=
1086170576000

CYA

Bart


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer
ph#6488 1855 (ECEL) <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Western Australia - CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~
"Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible."
- Miguel de Unamuno
"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)