LOL sounds like you may need to introduce him to the joys of slave
labour at the local McTuckyhut... I know when I was a wee sprogg
when I made sounds suggesting the desire to purchase something of
similar value (taking in to account inflation) I was introduced to
the local news agent and given a paper round.... ah how quickly the
desire for a Malvin Star "Oddball" dissipated.
In the US one of the major broadband suppliers was giving one away to
every new subscriber.
Well you might win one too Mark but I desperately need to win one for my
15yr old son as I've had no replies to my recent request for a secondhand
iPod.
One big drawback to this competition that I can see, is that it would be a
worldwide one & they'd probably get thousands of messages every hour. Can
only try!!
Denise Williams-Photographer
Ph/fax 08- 9447 3468
Mob 0417 184592
--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer
ph#6488 1855 (ECEL) <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Western Australia - CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~
"Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible."
- Miguel de Unamuno
"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)
<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)