Well you might win one too Mark but I desperately need to win one for my
15yr old son as I've had no replies to my recent request for a secondhand
iPod.
One big drawback to this competition that I can see, is that it would be a
worldwide one & they'd probably get thousands of messages every hour. Can
only try!!

Denise Williams-Photographer
Ph/fax 08- 9447 3468
Mob 0417 184592 
 

on 3/6/04 12:29 PM, Mark Secker at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> if I win  3 or four I might have enough iPods to last a year..... (OK
> I'm cranky because I'm about to take in my 2nd iPod for the 2th time
> in less than  4 months after the first was taken in twice in 3
> months.)
> 
>> Hi all
>> Don't forget to drink Pepsi to win a 15gig iPod
>> Pepsi are giving away an iPod every hour.
>> 
>> I'm just going to the store to win wish me luck and of course everyone else.
>> 
>> http://www.pepsi.com.au/v3/ipod.htm
>> 
>> http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2004/06/01/pepsiipod/index.php?redirect=
>> 1086170576000
>> 
>> CYA
>> 
>> Bart
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> 
>> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro