Thanks James,

That was the way to do it.  A small but annoying problem now fixed.

Thanks

Lloyd 

> On 08/08/2004, at 6:11 PM, Lloyd White wrote:
>> Is there any way of stopping iPhoto starting up every time I insert a
>> Compact Flash card in the USB Card Reader. It always opens after some
>> waiting time and then I have to close it again.
>> 
>> I would prefer Graphic Converter to open but I don?t think this can
>> happen.
> 
> Are you using Mac OS X? Is it related to the "Image Capture" options?
> Go into the Applications folder and then Image Capture. Then, go into
> Preferences and select the 'Camera' tab (just guessing). Where it says
> iPhoto, pull down the menu and choose Graphic Converter instead. Does
> that work?
> 


-- 

Lloyd White


Write a Winning Job Application. 3rd Edition
See the Website: http://lloydwhite.iinet.net.au