That works for CDs but not for Card Readers.

Odd... I transfer my digital photos onto my PowerBook with a PCMCIA Compact Flash card reader. Until I changed that preference, iPhoto would open up whenever I put the adaptor/reader into the PCMCIA slot.



Phil


Thanks

Lloyd

 System Preferences...  CDs & DVDs...  set "When you insert a picture
 CD" to Ignore (or whatever program you would prefer).


 Regards,
 Phil


 Is there any way of stopping iPhoto starting up every time I insert a
 Compact Flash card in the USB Card Reader.
 It always opens after some waiting time and then I have to close it again.

 I would prefer Graphic Converter to open but I don't think this can happen.

 Lloyd
 >>


--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree Web: http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia                        http://www.perthcomedy.com
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500
Macs for sale - new and secondhand              http://www.themacshack.com.au