But all those apps are available on Mac :(

On 26/05/2005, at 4:41 PM, Ken Woods wrote:

Hi all,

This is slightly off the topic and I apologise for that in advance.

I need some advice from those in the graphics and/or video (etc) editing
world.

I am considering the purchase of a machine from the dark side and would
appreciate some advice on what type of mother board and processor etc would
be best suited for my needs.

I will be running Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, after effects, encore,
audition and premiere pro on the machine.

This is not my preference by the way, it has been made necessary by client
requirements.

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

Ken.