I've been told that Mac's traditionally do better in the roles of creativity anyway in comparison to PC's. A lot of PC users understand this but is it a myth? I Would like to know as I planned to move into this field as a career but if I won't be seeing many Macs it could be concerning. I've used Premiere on a PC and gee, I was impressed... :P, Constant crashing etc real productive.

Regards Christian