On 02/11/2005, at 12:46 PM, Mike Fuller wrote:

I've tried several times to connect to the iTunes music store, both from iTunes and the Oz Apple site, without success. I keep getting the alert requester "iTunes could not connect to the Music Store. The host is down."

Can't really help, sorry, except to say that this has happened to me perhaps half a dozen times, if that. On every occasion it has worked immediately on a second try.

iTunes 6.0.1 under Tiger 10.4.3 using Telstra Bigpond Cable.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913