Two anomalies I've noticed since upgrading to 10.4.3.

1. I cannot open System Profiler. Most menu items remain greyed out. No error message.

2. Preview cannot open .pict files created by Snapz Pro X. Never had this difficulty before. (Yes, I notified Apple.) Graphic Converter opens the files without any trouble, although Preview is the nominated programme to do that job. Error message: Couldn’t open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that Preview doesn’t recognize

Perhaps I've missed something somewhere. Anyone got a clue about these things?

Vlad James
G4/800 MacOS 10.4.3
Snapz Pro X 2.0.2